An Ecclesiastical Chest, possibly part of an altar set. This two-part chest feature unusually well-carved gothic motifs, chiseled in rift-cut oak. Though it is based on very old patterns, we think it is Gothic Revival piece dating to the mid-19th Century. The original finish has been stripped and bleached to reveal the natural beauty of the wood grain.
- Origin | France
- Dimensions | 51"W x 19.5"D x 78"H
- Age | Mid 19th Century
- Material | Oak Wood
- ID | 22E01004
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.