This very old French leather club chair has a richly patinated surface and large brass nail heads. It has a solid hardwood frame and its original 6-way tied springs. The wooden legs have been restored and a new mohair seat cushion has been made to replace the original leather one that had worn out from use.
- Origin | France
- Dimensions | 28.5"W x 30.5"D x 31.75"H
- Age | C.1930
- Material | Leather
- ID | 22E01092
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.