This is an original 1960s Paris Globe Holophane streetlight from Paris, France, now converted to a pendant light. The hallmark of Holophane luminaries, or lighting fixtures, is the borosilicate glass reflector / refactor. The glass prisms (ribs) provide a combination of up light and down light to illuminate any environment evenly without creating dark spots or glare. Therefore, this light is perfect for any application where even lighting is desired. The holophane glass was cast in two halves and joined together. the technology was pioneered in the United States but became the standard lamppost design throughout the Paris region (especially in parks) in the 1950' and 60's. This lamp has been acid-bathed to remove accumulated dirt. The lamp has been converted for US use and comes with a chain.
- Origin | France
- Dimensions | 21"Dia x 19"H
- Age | C.1970
- Material | Cast Glass
- ID | 22E01099
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.