This elegant pair of Mid-Century Modern arm chairs were made in Italy in the 1950's. They feature a gently reclined barrel-shaped backs with beautiful channeling. The chairs sit on brass tapered cylindrical splayed legs with rounded concave feet. With their clean modernist lines and beautiful detailing, these chairs blend easily with both modern and traditional decor. They have been newly reupholstered in dove grey mohair and are in mint restored condition.
- Origin | Italy
- Dimensions | 34"W x 29.5"D x 34"H
- Age | c.1960
- Material | Brass
- ID | 22E01059
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.