The Golden Triangle contracts third-party White Glove Delivery services to ensure a smooth customer experience. White Glove Delivery includes delivering the item to the designated place within the home and removal of all debris.
Smaller items may be shipped using USPS.
All orders are processed within 3 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
For expedited shipping, please contact us at (312)-755-1266 for an estimate.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- No refunds for gift items (exchange only).
- Credit card refunds must be accompanied by a credit card (In-Store Purchases Only).
- All returned items must be accompanied by a receipt (In-Store Purchases Only).
- Returned checks will be charged $40.00
- Buyer pays for return charges.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
- Free on-site storage for 30 days. If more than 30 days items must be moved to an off-site warehouse.
- Moving and storage charges are at customer’s expense.
Local pick-up can be arranged for customers located within the Chicago area. For this option, please click on the "Local Pick-Up" option at check out, and call us at (312)-755-1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up. All pick-ups must be made within 7 days of the commitment to the sale during store hours only (10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Mon. - Sat.) unless otherwise arranged with The Golden Triangle.
The Golden Triangle is not responsible for damage, theft, loss or otherwise, that occurs after the item has been purchased. The Golden Triangle is not responsible for damage, theft, loss or otherwise, that occurs as a result of shipping or White Glove Delivery. The Golden Triangle is not responsible to refund, restore or replace inventory that may experience damage, theft, loss, or otherwise as a result of White Glove Shipping, Ground Shipping through Fed Ex, UPS or USPS, Local Third-Party Delivery Providers or The Golden Triangle staff assisting with load-in or pick up. The Golden Triangle will assist in coordinating shipping as a service to our clients but the Third-Party Delivery Providers bear full responsibility for the items. By completing a purchase, the client is responsible for any insurance deductibles related to filing an insurance claim.