This iconic Bamileke stool features two of human figures, probably guards, and a unique jungle cat, probably a leopard as its vertical supports instead of the more common abstract carvings. Created from a single tree trunk, the stool serves dual purposes as a seat and as a wonderfully sculptural decorative object. The smoothed top is the result of decades of use. A pattern of checking lines traces back to the heartwood of the original tree. The piece dates to the 1950’s or earlier. The piece is from Cameroon, Africa
- Origin | Cameroon, Africa
- Dimensions | 20"Dia x 16"H
- Age | C.1950
- Material | Hardwood
- ID | 22M06003
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.