This Chinese kitchen cabinet is made from Chinese Cypress Wood and covered in a protective coat of natural oxblood lacquer. The cabinet is made in two parts for easy movement between indoor and outdoor coking areas. The open lattice provides a useful and practical glimpse at the foodstuffs and utensil contained within. The beveled frame is covered in minor scratches and imperfections that are the natural result of long use. The patina is rich and natural. The lower storage area is bisected with a single shelf. All parts appear to be original.
- Origin | Jiang Zhu, China
- Dimensions | 38.25"W x 22"D x 75.75"H
- Age | c.1900
- Material | Shan Mu
- ID | 22T01031
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.