A pair of Chinese Ming Dynasty style stools (or side tables) from the mid-19th century, with humpbacked stretchers, horsehoof feet and waisted aprons. The stools (sometimes called thinking stools) feature a square top with central board, sitting above a waisted apron. Each stool is raised on four straight legs with horsehoof feet, connected to one another through a humpback stretcher on all sides. Boasting a rich dark oxblood patina, these stools or Ming style side tables will bring a touch of refinement to any home, particularly when placed along side contemporary furniture.
- Origin | Shanxi, China
- Dimensions | 20"W x 20.25"D x 19.5"H
- Age | c.1850
- Material | Elm Wood
- ID | 22T01034
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.