This vintage 1930's-style bar cart was made with a circular chrome frame and two smoked glass shelves. The large rubber wheels (new) swivel and turn freely. The original chrome has been restored by re-coating. Some 1930's Hungarian designs are almost indistinguishable from Bauhaus ones. In fact, one of the early instructors at the Bauhaus was László Moholy-Nagy, a Hungarian painter, photographer and theorist who advocated for the integration of technology and industry in the arts. The piece is in good condition. The glass shelves are replacements.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 27.5"W x 17"D x 28.75"H
- Age | c. 1970
- Material | Chrome & glass
- ID | 23E01005
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.