These boldly angular arm chairs are based on an original Hungarian Art Deco original design. Hungarian furniture makers mastered the art of making veneered furniture as early as the Biedermeier Period (early 1800's). They thrived through the interwar period, perfecting streamlined Art Deco designs, which originated in France. These chairs are exact copies of originals made In Budapest before World War 2 and exemplify the Central European (simpler, more angular) variant on Art Deco. The highly-polished arms and frame at the base are walnut veneer mated to solid walnut. The fabric is chenille.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 27.75"W x 34.75"D x 34.25"H
- Age | New
- Material | Walnut Veneer
- ID | 23E01039
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.