This boomerang-shaped coffee table exemplifies the "space age" period of Mid-Century modern design. The frame of the table is made from poplar wood, covered in oak veneer. The top is new reverse-painted glass in chartreuse green. During the post-war Socialist period, Hungarian furniture makers abandoned traditional designs to create new and original forms. These forms celebrated the new society, employing new materials and modernist shapes and angles. Many surviving pieces are of the Brutalist school, partly due to their sheer chunkiness. Most of these are case pieces. This table is slimmer and more delicate and consequently rarer.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 66.75"W x 31"D x 15"H
- Age | c. 1970
- Material | Oak & Glass
- ID | 23E01040
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.