A classic pair of Italian Mid-Century lounge chairs in the style of Marco Zanuso's 'Lady Chairs'. The chairs are set upon boldly splayed and tapered solid brass legs. The overall form is sensuous and organic and chairs are a visual treat, as well as being very comfortable. Marco Zanuso was one of the leaders of the Italian post-war design movement that made Italy the leader 20th Century design in furniture. His bold but smooth design statements became icons of the period. These chairs echo Zanuso's style while altering a few details, such as substituting solid brass legs for hollow tubing. The new upholstery is highly textured boucle. The arms have had padding added.
- Origin | Italy
- Dimensions | 28.25"W x 35"D x 36.25"H
- Age | c.1950
- Material | Boucle & Brass
- ID | 23E01046
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.