These stylish armchairs are based on a classic French Art Deco design. Hungarian furniture makers thrived through the interwar period, perfecting streamlined Art Deco designs, which mostly originated in France. However, Hungarians tended to simplify French designs and make them from domestic materials. The highly-polished arms and frame at the base are solid walnut. The fabric is light tan chenille. They buyer has the option of custom upholstery for an additional charge. The chairs can also be fitted with a swivel mechanism at the base.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 30.5"W x 29.5"D x 30.5"H
- Age | New
- Material | Solid Walnut
- ID | 23E01059
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.