This dramatic 1970's console table features cherry wood veneer and wooden legs covered in mirrored glass. During the 1960's and 1970's, Hungarian furniture makers were encouraged to create simple, modern designs that could be mass-produced. They were also intended to compete with Western European designs and thereby show the vigor and creativity of the Socialist system. Consequently, many of the designs were quite daring and this daring often expressed itself in a Brutalist vocabulary. Though technically east-bloc Brutalist, this console is surprisingly light and uplifting. It makes an ideal server in a dining room or a dramatic entry console.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 63"W x 14"D x 33.25"H
- Age | c.1970's
- Material | Cherry Wood
- ID | 23E01071
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.