This striking console table combines dark walnut veneered horizontal surfaces with dramatically striped Makassar wood for its vertical legs. Hungarians have been very adept at using wood veneer since the early years of Biedermeier furniture around 1815. During the interwar years, Hungarian furniture makers embraced Art Deco and this piece comes out of that tradition. It is bold, simple and elegant. The wood has a thick coat of French polish which increases the formality of the piece. The relatively expensive Makassar wood is used sparingly and to good effect. the piece is ideal for an entry, conference room, office or as a serving table in a dining room. This very angular type of Art Deco console (or altar table) blends easily with modern decor or vintage and antique design schemes.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 59"W x 13.5"D x 30.5"H
- Age | New
- Material | Walnut and Beech Wood Veneer
- ID | 23E01075
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.