From Rajastan, India. These stone plates hand-carved with a traditional pattern that is imprinted on the bread dough as it is rolled out prior to cooking. These pieces are vintage, probably from the early 20th Century and have cracks, chips, imperfections, wear, and color variations that give each example a unique patina and character.
X-Large: 7.25" Dia
- Origin | India
- Dimensions | 7"W x 7"D x 1"H
- Age | C.1920
- Material | Stone
- ID | 23T01240D
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.