A 19th century Dogon ladder carved from a single piece of wood with beautifully worn treads and mounted on a sturdy metal base. Ladders like this were used to climb in and out of homes and granaries in Dogon villages across the central plateau region of Mali. The "Y" shape at the top allowed the ladder to be securely leaned against a wall or tree to gain access to the roof a home.
- Origin | Mali
- Dimensions | 15.5"W x 23.25"D x 100"H
- Age | 19th Century
- Material | Hardwood
- ID | HS024
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.