A French Art Deco desk and desk chair in the style of Jacques Adnet. Both desk and chair are made from solid white oak, finished in a subtle matte lacquer. The desktop and chair are covered in synthetic leather.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | Desk: 53.5"W x 25.5"D x 29.75"H Chair: 22"W x 22"D x 28.25"H
- Age | C.1970's
- Material | White Oak
- ID | 21E01052
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.