These boxy buckets are made from Elm Wood and originally covered in oxblood lacquer for protection. Hand-forged iron braces provide additional strength to corners and reinforce handles. Originally these buckets were filled with rice or wheat and leveled with a stick. Because of their extreme sturdiness, they have survived decades of rough use and are now ideal for fireplace kindling. Our rice buckets are all from Northern China, mostly Shanxi Province. Most date to the early 20th Century and show excellent original patina.
- Origin | Shanxi , China
- Dimensions | 16.5"W x 15.5"D x 21"H
- Age | C.1920
- Material | Elm
- ID | 21T01062
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.