An Indian vintage Nandi bull sculpture from the mid 20th century, with carved motifs, dark patina and metal adornment. Carved in India during the mid 20th century, this carved wooden sculpture features Nandi, son of the sage Shilada. Depicted as a bull, Nandi is the guardian deity of Kailash, the home of Shiva in the Hindu religion. This carved wooden sculpture may have been used in festivals.
- Origin | India
- Dimensions | 16"W x 8"D x 36.5"H
- Age | 20th Century
- Material | Wood
- ID | HS086C
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.