According to Buddhist tradition, the Buddha had two first Chief Disciples, Sariputta and Moggallana. Depictions of these apostles are often found along side Buddha statues on temple altars. Both apostles are depicted in a worshipful pose, their heads bowed, kneeling with hands folded palm to palm in their laps. Carved outlines of robes can be seen across their chests and each is raised on a double-lotus base.
- Origin | Myanmar
- Dimensions | 9"W x 12"D x 21"H
- Age | 19th Century
- Material | Lacquered Teak & Giltwood
- ID | 11T01057
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.