This vintage folding travel mirror comes opens to 24 wide and is made up of three segments. The finely formed steel frame was originally dipped in nickel and provides a mechanically precise armature for the glass mirror and leather inserts. The mirrors appear to be original and show only minor flaking to the silver film applied to their backs. There are no chips or cracks in any of the glass panes. The leather covers are likewise in good condition but with some scratches and scuffing, as would be expected. The hinges, clasp and wall chain work perfectly.
- Origin | France
- Dimensions | 24"W x .5"D x 12"H
- Age | 20th Century
- Material | Glass & Leather
- ID | 17E01040
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.