Antiques, by their very nature, are imperfect and bear witness to time and use. These imperfections add to their beauty, rarity, and historical value. They accumulate over time and include natural wear, damage, fading, stains, scratches, losses, and repairs. The absence of a detailed report on the condition of an item does not imply that it is perfect, completely free from imperfections or the effects of aging. We take great care in our photography and select the most authentic and objective images of our pieces. Prior to purchase, we encourage you to inquire directly about any item you are interested in. We are happy to provide you with additional photos and a more detailed condition report.
Shipping arrangements for returns must be made within 3 days of receiving an item and accompanied by the receipt. All discounted and sale items are FINAL SALE, unless otherwise noted. Final Sale or custom-built pieces cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. Please carefully inspect all deliveries upon their arrival. The Golden Triangle is not responsible or liable for any damage sustained after leaving our possession. In the unlikely event that something is damaged in transit with a third party, please contact the shipper to resolve any issues.
Free standard shipping is provided for all orders placed within the continental U.S. if merchandise is purchased at full retail price.
For expedited shipping, please contact us at (312)-755-1266 for an estimate.
The Golden Triangle contracts third-party White Glove Delivery services to ensure a smooth customer experience. White Glove Delivery includes delivering the item to the designated place within the home and removal of all debris.
Smaller items may be shipped using USPS.
All orders are processed within 3 - 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale.
- No refunds for gift items (exchange only).
- Credit card refunds must be accompanied by a credit card (In-Store Purchases Only).
- All returned items must be accompanied by a receipt (In-Store Purchases Only).
- Returned checks will be charged $40.00
- Buyer pays for return charges.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damages pieces.
- Free on-site storage for 30 days. If more than 30 days items must be moved to an off-site warehouse.
- Moving and storage charges are at customer’s expense.
Local pick-up can be arranged for customers located within the Chicago area. For this option, please click on the "Local Pick-Up" option at check out, and call us at (312)-755-1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up. All pick-ups must be made within 7 days of the commitment to the sale during store hours only (10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m, Mon. - Sat.) unless otherwise arranged with The Golden Triangle.
The Golden Triangle is not responsible for damage, theft, loss or otherwise, that occurs after the item has been purchased. The Golden Triangle is not responsible for damage, theft, loss or otherwise, that occurs as a result of shipping or White Glove Delivery. The Golden Triangle is not responsible to refund, restore or replace inventory that may experience damage, theft, loss, or otherwise as a result of White Glove Shipping, Ground Shipping through Fed Ex, UPS or USPS, Local Third-Party Delivery Providers or The Golden Triangle staff assisting with load-in or pick up. The Golden Triangle will assist in coordinating shipping as a service to our clients but the Third-Party Delivery Providers bear full responsibility for the items. By completing a purchase, the client is responsible for any insurance deductibles related to filing an insurance claim.