A Chinese Provincial-style wooden butterfly cabinet from the 19th century, with carved spandrels, drawers, doors and faded oxblood patina. This sturdy and expressive coffer, called a butterfly cabinet, features a rectangular floating panel top sitting above three drawers, each with brass handles. Each drawer face is carved wth intricate flowers and vines. Our eyes are drawn to the carved spandrels that decorate the sides and give the piece its distinctive profile. With its expressive carvings and bold stance, this late Qing Dynasty style butterfly cabinet is a great focal point in any room. The piece dates to about 1850 and came from Shanxi Provinc.
- Origin | Shanxi, China
- Dimensions | 40.5"W x 19.25"D x 31.25"D
- Age | c.1850
- Material | Elm Wood
- ID | 22T01032
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.