A Chinese Late Qing wooden storage chest from the 19th century, with carved spandrels, drawers, doors and finished in oxblood and cinnabar lacquer. This elegant coffer, sometimes called a butterfly cabinet, features a rectangular floating panel top sitting above two drawers, each and fitted with brass hardware. Two doors are found below, flanked with solid panels with raised frames, matching the doors. A single shelf divides the interior space horizontally. With its natural surface and rich red patina, this Qing Dynasty style butterfly cabinet is a great focal point in any home, particularly in an entry.
- Origin | Shanxi, China
- Dimensions | 57.5"W x 19"D x 41.5"H
- Age | c.1900
- Material | Elm
- ID | 22T01063
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.