This exquisitely carved daybed now makes a exceptional coffee table. Rosewood was selected for this bed due to its great strength and also its very high density. Gujarat has a very hot climate and dense and heavy Rosewood was cool to the touch, almost like stone. Beds of this type were only found in high-status households and could be used for a nap during the day or for sleeping at night with the additon of a thin cushion. The table has a highly original patina. Large tenons from the legs push through the top, producing what is known as an "honest" joint.
- Origin | Gujarat , India
- Dimensions | 73.5"W x 37"D x 19"H
- Age | c.1900
- Material | Teak Wood
- ID | 22T01118
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.