This slim and elegant table was once used to serve wine during festival days and to display objects of beauty and value. It has a floating panel top, a narrow waist and graceful Tang-inspired horse hoof-shaped legs. The bright red oxblood lacquer finish is original and worn through to the underlying wood in some areas. There has been no restoration tot he piece; it is pure. It can be restored according to the buyer's wishes.
- Origin | Shanxi, China
- Dimensions | 64"W x 17"D x 37"H
- Age | c.1900
- Material | Walnut Wood
- ID | 22T01284
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.