These beautifully hand-carved birds are reproductions of Hong (or Hamsa), the celestial swans that adorn many of Northern Thailand's temple roofs. They signify unsurpassed grace and beauty with their long necks, outspread wings and gorgeous flowing tails—as seen in these finely detailed figures. It is believed they carry angels upon their backs and lift prayers to the heavens. These auspicious mythical creatures are best placed near a door, positioned as if they are flying inside to bring you good fortune. Individually they make meaningful gifts as tokens of appreciation and gratitude. A bevy of swans (also referred to as a 'wedge' when flying in a V) also looks stunning when arranged in a large group to create a unique and textured wall decoration. Each is sold individually, outfitted with a metal loop for hanging, and has its own unique decoration and gold coloring, multiple sizes available. Price for the whole wall.
- Origin | Thailand
- Dimensions | 7' x 4.5'
- Age | 21st Century
- Material | Mango Wood
- ID | 22T02072A
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.