The lotus flower is a metaphor and symbol of spiritual purity and personal development to Buddhists everywhere. The lotus is rooted in the mud at the bottom of a pond and grows up through the cloudy water up to bloom in the sunlight, clean and perfect. Given this meaning it's easy to see why carved lotus flowers were often arranged on the ceilings of temples as decorations and as guides-
These wooden flowers are hand-carved in our workshop in Chaing Mai, Thailand. Each is a unique artwork and can be placed on a wooden stand, mounted individually or arranged in complex groupings of different colors, sizes, and, with the addition of risers, different projection off the wall. For the purist, they can even be mounted on the ceiling!
They make wonderful gifts and come with a typed description and hanging kit
- ID | 22T02082A
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.