A brass-plated glass coffee table from the 1970's. During the interwar years Budapest was a hotspot of Art Deco furniture design and manufacturing. The Hungarian style was somewhat simpler than the French, combining traditional materials and industrial design. During the postwar period, Hungarian designers produced even simpler designs as befit a Socialist society. This 1970's Mid-century modern table has a brass-plated steel frame holding a glass top. The brass plating shows numerous minor scratches and abrasions, consistent with age and use, but do not detract from its clean, pure shape. It is simple and elegant and can blend with a variety of modern styles.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 25.25"W x 22"D x 16.5"H
- Age | c. 1970
- Material | Chrome & Glass
- ID | 23E01003
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.