These petite lounge chairs have a low-slung design that looks Italian. In fact, they are Hungarian, dating to the late 1960's or 70's. In the post-war period, Hungarian luxury furniture production was sharply reduced and designs became very simplified, befitting a Socialist society. The best pieces were reserved for members of the party or cultural elites. These chairs have lightweight chrome-plated steel tube legs and angular shape which was inspired by Italian Brutalism. Despite their compact shape, they are comfortable even for six-footers. The frames are vintage, the upholstery is new.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 27"W x 29.5"D x 28"H
- Age | c. 1970
- Material | Chrome
- ID | 23E01035
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.