This pair of Mid-Century Lounge Chairs features barrel backs, round seats and large swiveling casters. Hungarian design in the post-war period was very functional and modern, closely following Western European trends. Many pieces were Brutalist in inspiration, eschewing traditional forms in favor of Socialist Modernism. These chairs were stylish and contemporary, probably made for Party officials or other privileged individuals. These pieces highlight a mostly forgotten part of European history. The mohair fabric was reupholstered.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 28"W x 25"D x 23.25"H
- Age | c. 1970
- Material | Poplar and Mohair
- ID | 23E01044
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.