This pair of simple and starkly angular armchairs is loosely based on Art Deco originals. The arms are smoothly French-polished Hungarian walnut veneer. The upholstery is a contemporary plaid. The voluminous seats and backs provide ample cushioning that contrasts with the severity and polish of the walnut-veneered arms. Hungarian furniture makers mastered the art of making veneered furniture as early as the Biedermeier Period (early 1800's). They thrived through the interwar period, perfecting streamlined Art Deco designs, which mostly originated in France. These chairs blend Art Deco sophistication with Mid-Century simplicity and angularity. If they were not so polished and sensuous, they could almost be seen as Brutalist.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 27.75"W x 30.5"D x 32.25"H
- Age | New
- Material | Walnut Veneer
- ID | 23E01065
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.