A pair of Chinese Middle Qing Dynasty style stools (or side tables) from the mid-19th century, with humpbacked stretchers, horse hoof feet and waisted aprons. The stools (sometimes called thinking stools) feature a square top with central floating panel, sitting above a waisted apron. Each stool is raised on four straight legs with horse hoof feet, connected to one another through a humpback stretcher on all sides. Boasting a rich dark oxblood patina, these stools or side tables will bring a touch of refinement to any home, particularly when placed alongside contemporary furniture. Despite their great age, they are very study.
- Origin | Shanxi , China
- Dimensions | 20.5"W x 20.5"D x 20"H
- Age | Middle qing
- Material | Elm
- ID | 23T01038
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.