This one-of-a-kind tie-dye artwork is from Thailand. Tie-dye is a vibrant and creative form of fabric art that involves using various folding, twisting, and tying techniques to create intricate patterns and designs on cloth. Tie-dye has its roots in ancient cultures but gained widespread popularity in the 1960s as a symbol of counterculture and self-expression.
- Origin | Thailand
- Dimensions | 47"W x 2.5"D x 40"H
- Age | Newly Made
- Material | Canvas
- ID | 23T01168
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.