A food tray from Nagaland, a tribe from northern India, circa 1900. This piece is made from one solid piece of wood. The Naga people used these pieces to serve food in their house. For a modern use, this tray can be placed in the kitchen displaying fruits and vegetables.
X-Small: 9"W x 9"D x 9"H
Small: 10"W x 10"D x 10"H
Medium: 11"W x 11"D x 11"H
Large: 13"W x 13"D x 14"H
X-Large: 14"W x 14"D x 15.5"H
- Origin | Naga , India
- Dimensions | See Description
- Age | C.1960
- Material | Saal
- ID | 23T01033A
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.