The wedding cloche was a common keepsake from weddings in 19th Century France. The main purpose of the cloche was to preserve and display the bridal headdress. Small glass mirrors are placed around the headdress and represent sincerity (as the mirror only reflects back what it sees). Other symbols present include ivy leaves, (the bonds of attachement) , doves (peace and harmony) and oak eaves (strength and properity).
- Origin | France
- Dimensions | 13"W x 9"D x 20"H
- Age | 19th C.
- Material | Glass
- ID | 22E01062
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.