A gold gilt mirror frame with ribbed border. This elegantly simple gold frame was carved from pine wood and features a chalk-painted border. The minimalist style is late 18th Century, but we believe it to be a 19th century copy.
- Origin | France
- Dimensions | 39.75"W x 1.5"D x 58.75"H
- Age | 19th Century
- Material | Pine & Gesso
- ID | 22E01007
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!