This is an exceptionally fine late 19th Century or early 20th Century portrait of a woman on porcelain. The thin brass frame may not be original but is correct for the period. The painting itself is delicately colored and the bushwork is superior, particulary on the face and hair. The surface condition of the painting is near-perfect , except for faint shadows and discolorations. By Irene D'Arloy.
- Origin | France
- Dimensions | 6.25"W x .5"D x 8"H
- Age | 19th Century
- Material | Porcelain
- ID | 22E01073
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.