Murano craftsmen produced a stunning variety of boldly modern opaline glass lamp designs in the 1960's and 1970's, often with chrome or aluminum elements. This lamp features opaque and semi-opaque glass and is lit with a single half-dome chrome-topped bulb. This lamp dates to the 1970's and is similar to designs made by Fontana Arte.
- Origin | Italy
- Dimensions | 13"Dia x 18.5"H
- Age | 20th Century
- Material | Glass & Chrome
- ID | 22E01010
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.