A pair of Hungarian Mid-Century style arm chairs with walnut veneer and chenille upholstery. Hungarian furniture makers have been exceptionally skilled with wood veneers since the Biedermeier era. These chairs date to the 1970's and draw on original Hungarian Art Deco traditions.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 30"W x 29"D x 32"H
- Age | C.1970
- Material | Walnut Veneer
- ID | 21E01065
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.