A rare pair of Garden Egg chairs in original condition, including original cloth upholstery. The Garden Egg chair was designed by the Hungarian emigre Peter Ghyczy 1968, who started his working career as chief designer for the Polyurethane factory 'Elastogran GmbH' in Lemförde (West Germany). The license to produce the chair was sold to the VEB Synthesewerk Schwarzheide. Officially, one third of their production was for the West German market, the rest for East Germany and for export. The production was halted in 1975 yet the chair became an iconic 'East' German product, due to its popularity in trade shows and exhibitions.
- Origin | Germany
- Dimensions | 29"W x 33"D x 39.5"H
- Age | c.1970
- Material | Plastic
- ID | 22E01058
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.