This iconic Pistillo sconce was designed by Studio Tetarch for Valenti in 1969. It was extremely modern for using chromed ABS plastic. It could also be used as a table lamp or chandelier. "Pistillo" refers to the pistil at the center of a flower, that blooms and extends light, due to the chromed plastic stamens surrounding it.
- Origin | France
- Dimensions | 24"Dia x 12"H
- Age | c.1970
- Material | Aluminum & Plastic
- ID | 22E01107
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.