An 18th Century Spanish baroque desk, or writing table made of solid Walnut Wood with turned legs joined by a Two drawers with original iron drawer pulls and two false drawers in back. The top is made from two planks of Walnut held together by 3 intersecting sliding joints. The The beautiful grain has a waxed patina. It is finished on all four sides enabling it to be used as a center table, sofa table, console or desk. Minor signs of restoration. The piece has a great feeling of history. Made in Spain in the 18th century, this exquisite walnut table features a rectangular planked top sitting above two drawers in the front. The table is raised on a trestle base, made of two Baroque style carved legs connected to one another through wood stretcher.
- Origin | Spain
- Dimensions | 53"W x 32"D x 32"H
- Age | 18th Century
- Material | Walnut
- ID | 22E01089
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.