This stone fragment is from a traditional Chinese courtyard home, which is surrounded by privacy walls. Those walls, along with spirit gates that stood just inside entrances, were often decorated with spiritual, floral or geometric motifs. This section of stone has 10 carved cartouches; two feature a floral still life of blossoms and leafy branches in traditional Chinese vases, another two others depict birds, while the remaining are comprised of geometric motifs. The slab has been mounted in a contemporary metal stand.
- Origin | Shanxi, China
- Dimensions | 29.5"W x 12"D x 56"H
- Age | 17th Century
- Material | Stone
- ID | 06C01113
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.