This brass bowl is a beautiful piece of Indian history. Its brass construction and impressive size make it perfect for any traditional entryway. Crafted in Gujarat, India, it was likely used by a wealthy family for collecting rainwater. Its unique historical origin will add an elegant touch to any home.
- Origin | Gujarat , India
- Dimensions | 44"W x 44"D x 33.5"H
- Age | New
- Material | Brass
- ID | 21T01297
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.