This monumental manuscript cabinet is from Rangoon, Burma and made from teakwood, lacquer, and gold leaf. This manuscript cabinet features its original patina and a pair of doors that open to shelves for storage; wear consistent with age and use. Some of the gold leaf is still visible on the cabinet; beautifully aged patina. Monks would use this cabinet to store their manuscripts they would use at the temple.
- Origin | Rangoon, Burma
- Dimensions | 67"W x 49"D x 86"H
- Age | 19th Century
- Material | Teakwood, Lacquer, & Gold Leaf
- ID | 03T01092
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.