This unique upholstered bench is built on an antique Chinese Kwang chest. The chest dates to the 19th century and is made from elm wood covered in dark oxblood lacquer with a French polish surface. The seat and seatback is covered in mohair. At only 18”deep, it makes an ideal piece in an entry area or bedroom. The storage compartment below with 3 sets of doors is great for shoes or winter boots.
- Origin | China
- Dimensions | 52"W x 18"D x 35.5"H
- Age | 19th Century
- Material | Elm
- ID | 23M02013
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.