This â€œacorns and oak leavesâ€ style mirror is typical of the Louis XVth style. It is made from Pinewood and covered in chalky gesso, lacquer, paint, and remnants of gold leaf. It is entirely original and unrestored; a kind of fossil of its kind. The mirror glass is also original and features a genuine silver backing. It has some minor losses but the overall impression is one of great age and sophistication. It is from Provence, a wealthy southern province of pre-revolutionary Old France.
- Origin | France
- Dimensions | 36"W x 2.5"D x 59"H
- Age | 18th Century
- Material | Pine
- ID | 13E03046
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.