Introducing the "GT Custom TV Art Wall" by The Golden Triangle. This art installation presents a solution to a very modern design problem: What do we do with the T.V. ? As televisions have gotten thinner and much larger, traditional approaches do not work as well. Bulky sideboards are unnecessary as many new televisions receive their signal exclusively by WIFI; no other components are needed. Hiding very large televisions inside a cabinet is clumsy and costly. Our solution is to hide the T.V. in plain sight by blending it into an array of rectangular trays. Our inspiration is unabashedly the pioneering sculpture of Louise Nevelson in the 1950's and 1960's. By eliminating color, Nevelson shifted the viewer's to form and texture alone. For our version, we created a collection of rectangles that are asymmetrically balanced around the TV screen and filled them with curvilinear fragments of salvaged wood. The tension between the rectilinear frames and their complex contents makes the piece rewarding to look at. When the television is turned off, the shiny and perfectly smooth black screen becomes just another part of the sculpture. Other configurations and custom sizes are available. The price is for the piece as shown.
- Origin | Chicago, Illinois
- Dimensions | 101"W x 4.5"D x 95"H
- Age | 21st Century
- Material | Wood & Black Paint
- ID | GTTV_WALL_DVT
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.